Decided to share some experience I’ve had with over the counter remedies for depression. All the supplemts listed below work from my personal experience. I’ve used them singly and in combination and I recommend them in combination for best effect.
- Increases alertness, concentration & boosts energy
- Improves mood, enhances memory & learning
- Contains: Guarana, Theanine, Choline, Carnitine, Bacopa Extract, Alpha GPC
- Tyrosine, Phosphatidylserine, Coenzyme Q10, Niacin, Piperine, B5, B12 (Methylcobalamin)
Optineuro clears the fog that descends during my down phases and increases general concentration, “awakeness” and motivation.
SAMe is proven to enhance mood and promote cognitive health. It is essential for the healthy metabolism of the major brain transmitters’ dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine. SAM-e is confirmed both clinically and from experience to work well against mild depression and doesn’t have the toxic side effects of traditional prescription treatments.
I also recommend 5HTP in combination with the above. There are various brands in the US but in the UK you can use this combo supplement which I have found very effective
- Effective stress and anxiety relief, reduces symptoms of depression and panic attacks, boost mood, aid restful sleep, relaxation, and physical and mental well-being.
- Contains the highest quality 5HTP, Lemon Balm, L-Theanine, Chamomile, Inositol, Magnesium and B Complex vitamins. GMP certified, 100% natural and safe.
- A massive 1530mg ACTIVE per serving, which are effective therapeutic amounts, better than any natural product on the market.
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans. 90 capsules / 30 servings. Beware of cheap imitation ‘5HTP’ supplements. We are proud of our 100% positive lifetime feedback score.
As well as the pills I have also been praying, meditating, working out, spending time with a LifeCoach and I has SAD lamps in place at home and at work.
If you’re having problems I hope that these recommendations help.