Today I have been nominated by Mutafariq Khayalat for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank you so much for considering my work as versatile. I humbly accept this award and make commitment to myself that I will focus more on the versatility of my blogging activities to complement this award.
I have found your blog versatile in true terms as I found there amazing prose and poetry along with excellent photography and many more flavors as well. Mabruk! to you.
The rules are:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate at least 3 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Seven facts about me:
- I have a novel I’m working on
- I was mildly depressed and I was going downhill, writing saved me.
- Writing is what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- I would love to write for Marvel, films and comics.
- I want to travel the world and live the 4 Hour Workweek lifestyle.
- Acceptance, Confidence and Gratitude are the keys to gaining
- When I lie about my age I’m telling the truth
My nominations are:
So I had a breakthrough of sorts today. The sun came out and I could see the detail in the world and there were no more dark corners within. So yeah, happiness comes from confidence, gratitude and acceptance. (Duh!) I feel like the slow kid at the back of the class who took all lesson to understand what the teacher explained in the first five minutes.
Things came to a stop with my novel “Hugo Reyes” when I realised I was censoring myself. I realised that as open and flowing as the story was it wasn’t going in the direction I wanted. I decided to stop denying myself the fantasy and Sci-fi elements in the background or I would just end up rewriting the Bourne Identity! ✋